Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yosemite

Last weekend we went to check out Yosemite in the snow.


Jackson found a nice girl to make a trail of snowballs for him to throw.


We made some chili in the parking lot of the Yosemite store... after we bought matches to light the stove (at least I remembered a can opener).
Me with the boys on an icy bridge. I am glad that nobody slipped into the chilly water.
Adam in front of some good rock climbing spots.
Jackson had fun throwing snow into the water. It was tricky to get him to hold hands.
Porter's hideout.
Beautiful lighting on El Cap
View of Upper Falls from the bridge.

Next time we will bring snow pants, gloves, hats, and hot chocolate. I think we should bring snowshoes and sleds too. Now we know that Yosemite will be fun to visit in the winter too.




1 comment:

kara schmidt said...

You guys are going to have to go again because now we want to go back with you! It looks so pretty with the snow.