Sunday, May 18, 2008

a little sick

Jackson has had a nasty cough and a runny nose, and I think that Porter may have gotten it. Anything that could drip is dripping.

But don't worry, he is still happy.

3 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

I hope Porter (and Jackson) are feeling better. Leaky babies are no fun.

Kelly M said...

KIR! I can't believe you've had a blog all this time and I'm just NOW finding out- sheesh! :) But now that I know, I'll be checking back for sure!

That Porter is a cutie! I hope he's feeling better. . . and glad he can smile through it!

kirsten said...

Yes, here I am. I am glad that you found me.

I felt bad for the boys and all their drips and coughs....until I get sick for 2 days with a drippy nose, aches, and sleeping any chance I could.

But now...now we are all better.

Bring on the underwear, we are going to try potty training. Anybody want to help?