SO CUTE~ Jackson has such a memory for little rhymes, I can't wait to see him again! Have Adam teach him the one about the Lady riding a Cockhorse. If he doesn't remember, give me a call, and I'll email the words! Love you all!
Kirsten; This little video of Jackson is wonderful; I loved it, I listened to it over and over. Daddy says he looks and sounds like BJ when he was little. Anyway, he is so cute! Thanks for all you put on; it makes it so nice for us over here. Love, Mom
3 comments:
SO CUTE~ Jackson has such a memory for little rhymes, I can't wait to see him again! Have Adam teach him the one about the Lady riding a Cockhorse. If he doesn't remember, give me a call, and I'll email the words! Love you all!
Kirsten;
This little video of Jackson is wonderful; I loved it, I listened to it over and over. Daddy says he looks and sounds like BJ when he was little. Anyway, he is so cute! Thanks for all you put on; it makes it so nice for us over here. Love, Mom
Kir,
He is so stinkin' cute! I got a huge smile listening to that.
Post a Comment