Hi guys, what a beautiful place, where were you? Jackson and Porter are so lucky to have such fun parents as you. I love the picture of the four of you in the kayak. Adam looks so handsome! (I do always like facial hair, too) The boys are beautiful and look so sweet and happy in their life jackets. We love you! love, j
4 comments:
Hello kirst and adam. so what lake was this? cool pics!!
Adam, YOU SHAVED! I thought, hmm, I wonder when they went here? Your boys are so cute!
Wow, the lake looks so picturesque! I want to go! I'll bet Jackson loved kayaking. He looks so cute in his little life jacket.
Hi guys, what a beautiful place, where were you? Jackson and Porter are so lucky to have such fun parents as you. I love the picture of the four of you in the kayak. Adam looks so handsome! (I do always like facial hair, too) The boys are beautiful and look so sweet and happy in their life jackets. We love you! love, j
Post a Comment