We went into the canyon to see some color. The colors are diminished, I think the temperatures dropped too quickly. But we did enjoy what colors there were and Jackson and Gavin had a good snowball fight.
the gang
a little color
Porter with two inches of ice on his feet (he didn't like how hard it was to move)
hoodlems
ducks - we are talking about the letter "D" this week so it was exciting
yes it was alot of fun. even though it was a bit cold out. I wished megan would have had some socks on with her shoes. So how is megan enjoying her time with you all? I'm sure she is having a great time. We miss her already.
2 comments:
It does look cold up there, but it would still be pretty for pictures!
yes it was alot of fun. even though it was a bit cold out. I wished megan would have had some socks on with her shoes. So how is megan enjoying her time with you all? I'm sure she is having a great time. We miss her already.
Post a Comment