Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Porter

This sweet boy had a birthday last month...


However, due to extenuating circumstances we had to postpone festivities for a day. I had the stomach flu and was in bed all day. Jackson was kind enough to offer him cold cereal in bed and they had pizza and rootbeer with a movie when Dad came home from work. During the day I imagine it was rather dull when Jacks was at school, Neal was taking a nap, and I was also asleep in bed. He did get to watch a lot of movies though, which is one of his favorite things in the world, so maybe it wasn't so bad after all?



The next day he had breakfast in bed again with crepes He chose brownies and mint chocolate ice cream cones for dessert. Needless to say I was feeling much better and hope he had a wonderful two day extended birthday. This boy is pure entertainment and we love him so much. 



No comments: