Monday, December 10, 2007

A Couple of Things

I love Jackson's face as he helps hang ornaments on the Christmas tree. This was last Sunday that we decorated the tree and watched the Christmas Devotional.

This is a picture that Jackson took of me with the camera. He did pretty good, at least I am in it. I forgot to take my camera to my baby shower which was this last week. But it was so much fun and I feel so blessed to have such kind and generous friends. Kara and Jenny made tons of food, cookies and gingerbread men to frost and take home, and we tied a quilt for the new babies. It was for Kat and I--so a boy and a girl and they had everything in pink and blue including jello! It was really fun and I got a lot of great stuff



This picture is from last night after church. We had some friends over for dinner and after it was all said and done we pulled out the video camera to try and get Jackson to sing Jingle Bells. He did it with help. I will post it soon. He is learning tons of new songs. We sang Book of Mormon stories with him last night and he loved it. Also, Adam went to the eye dr. this week and should have new glasses in the next couple of weeks!

No comments: