Well, today is new years eve. We are watching planet earth and we had steak and potatoes and sparkling apple juice for dinner. Here are a couple of pictures from this last week. Adam cut slits in a box for a helmet for Jackson's armor. He has really enjoyed his sword and shield. Adam went to the eye Dr. and picked up new glasses this last week. The last picture is one that Jackson took of me the other day. He is getting better at taking pictures. We have all our Christmas stuff put away and our apartment is back to normal. I have finished 3/4 of the binding on Jackson's quilt. I just have one side left. It is hard to make the binding look good and lay right, but hopefully it is good practice and I will get better and better. I will post some pictures soon. Also, we traded in the ford focus last saturday and bought a new car. We bought a mazda mpv minivan. We have been thinking about it for a while, and thought that we would watch and see if we could find a deal that we wanted. Well, we did and now we have a minivan. I haven't really driven it yet, but it will be nice to have a little more space when we go on trips. We will have to take some pictures when we get some. Jackson seems to be doing much better than he was last week. He is more obedient and not throwing fits so much. Life is much happier for all of us. He was really hard last week. Now it is fun to be his mom again. Hopefully we can be patient with him and help him learn. We will enjoy having Adam home tomorrow for new years and then on Wed. he is back to his long commute. I am so sad, we loved having him close by in December. We don't how long or what is going to happen. I guess we will find out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment