Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider

This little video pretty much sums up Jackson and Porter's relationship. Jackson is all up in his face trying to be with him or play with him. And Porter pretty much likes it and laughs and is happy. 

3 comments:

CJ said...

Kirsten, I finally had time to get updated on your blog, I think I need to plan a visit, for the produce and your sweet little ones! Jackson is such a sweetheart with his little brother. It is so great that you keep us so up to date on your lives. Thank you! I am going to try the blog world again soon! Give hugs to everyone for us! Cynthia

madmar said...

Kirsten, I just loved watching this little clip of Jackson singing "itsy bitsy spider"; it is precious. What a fun moment to have recorded. Thanks for putting little everyday things on your blog--I love to see them. Love, Mom

Rona said...

How cute are these little boys? How fun to be able to see them together. Thanks for creating this blog. At Women's Conference they highly recommend them to keep families in touch. I am thinking about doing one for our familiy. Thanks again. We love you and your family so much.Rona