Thursday, April 17, 2008

Projects I've been working on...



I decided to make a present for a baby shower, and ended up doing a hooded towel. It was pretty fun and turned out good. I just need to remember to leave room to finish the end, I had to do some patch work to fix it. But the towel is so soft and thick and will be cozy. I think I will try this again, it is good practice for binding. I have some more baby showers coming up, so I should get plenty of practice.

I am going to try to make some felt play food because it is so stinking cute. This is what I whipped out yesterday - some bow tie pastas. Super easy and fun. Maybe I'll make some sauce to go on it. I want to try making some fruit, cookies, sandwich, and pizza. We'll see how it works out.

1 comment:

kara schmidt said...

You're amazing and now i am hungry