Drew would do this when he was little. Actually he still likes to play with cars and so does Jessica and Brooke. He is already giving cars to Lauren to entice her too! Jacks is so cute!
Kir, I LOVE felt food!! Will you take pictures of ones you've made and put them on your blog? Where do you get patterns/ideas for yours? I saw some on Design Mom a few months ago and thought they were the CUTEST things ever!! And awesome to play with: the noise factor seriously goes down with felt, rather than wood or plastic.
3 comments:
Drew would do this when he was little. Actually he still likes to play with cars and so does Jessica and Brooke. He is already giving cars to Lauren to entice her too! Jacks is so cute!
Kir, I LOVE felt food!! Will you take pictures of ones you've made and put them on your blog? Where do you get patterns/ideas for yours? I saw some on Design Mom a few months ago and thought they were the CUTEST things ever!! And awesome to play with: the noise factor seriously goes down with felt, rather than wood or plastic.
that looks like so much fun! I wanna come over and play too!
Post a Comment