Tuesday, November 18, 2008

wouldn't it be nice




We went to the beach and it was hot. Weird how it tends to be warmer in the fall/winter than the spring/summer. It felt nice to be in the warm sun. Unfortunately we had a rough morning - didn't find the flea market, Adam was sicker than he thought, the laundromat doesn't like you getting change unless your doing laundry, and it was hard to find parking. But it was nice to be with friends and Adam had a chance to get in the water for a little bit. I had my arms full and never made it in. Jackson ate up every second that he had playing and climbing rocks. He never seems to give me an ounce of trouble at the beach. Sometimes I wish that we lived there. He is as good as gold. And the evening was wonderful. We went shopping, had clam chowder on the pier, and listened and looked for sea lions. 

2 comments:

Jen M said...

cute pics! sounds like you guys ended up having a good day. too bad adam was not feeling so well. Somedays i wish i could be close to a beach. I miss going there. Now i wish dan and i were back in san francisco.

julean said...

What a wonderful day. We wish you lived at the beach too! The beach near us! I'm so glad you had such a nice time. It looks like we may see you at Christmastime...I'll call you.