Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adam's Latest






Can you tell what Adam is making? 
He has started on making a wooden surfboard. He got a kit for Christmas and started this project while I was in Germany. He has the top and the bottom pieces glued together. This last weekend he built a curved platform so that he could glue the bottom piece to the backbone. Next I think he will put on the sides. Isn't it awesome? I don't even know all the things that he will have to do, but he has directions and is figuring it out. I think that it is sweet and I can't wait until it is done. I thought you might enjoy seeing the progress so far.

1 comment:

Jen M said...

Your doing an awesome job, adam! thats very cool! It looks a bit difficult to make. great pictures! I'd love to see it all finished. I love Jackson's cheezy smile too!