cute picture. Megan has one of those plants from church too. I water hers now. She was putting too much water in hers. Now its really starting to grow.
Kir, what kind of seed is that and how the heck did you get it to actually grow?? We planted some seeds and bulbs...and they're still just this mound of dirt in the planter. No signs of life there! What's a good kind of seed to plant that's easy for a plant killer (such as myself) to grow?
Sylvia, I have the same problem. I am a plant killer as well, which is why I should seek his help. He planted it in his sunbeams class and he waters it and it grows.
i really want a garden, but i don't want it to be a disaster. i have heard that square foot gardening is really easy and I think I will try it. I will let you know if I have any success.
3 comments:
cute picture. Megan has one of those plants from church too. I water hers now. She was putting too much water in hers. Now its really starting to grow.
Kir, what kind of seed is that and how the heck did you get it to actually grow?? We planted some seeds and bulbs...and they're still just this mound of dirt in the planter. No signs of life there! What's a good kind of seed to plant that's easy for a plant killer (such as myself) to grow?
Sylvia, I have the same problem. I am a plant killer as well, which is why I should seek his help. He planted it in his sunbeams class and he waters it and it grows.
i really want a garden, but i don't want it to be a disaster. i have heard that square foot gardening is really easy and I think I will try it. I will let you know if I have any success.
Post a Comment