Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How cool are our friends?

We had a sweet going away party before we left. It was very sad to leave so many very good friends. I still don't like to think about it. It seemed more like we had a going away week and had parties every night. You know who you are and know that you are missed dearly.


I loved the invitation

If you weren't there you missed out on some seriously good treats. Home made cream puffs, prize winning cookies, rum cake with strawberries, and cupcakes to name a few.

4 comments:

Emily said...

We miss you guys! Hope you are settling in. I heard about your fun car trip to Utah. Poor Jackson.
Hope you guys are doing well.

Emily

Sylvia said...

Hey Kir, thanks for keeping us updated, i was wondering about you guys? Where are you at in UT? Hope all is well....

AMY said...

I'm sorry you had to leave good friends and Jackson's art behind, but I'm not going to lie... I LOVE having you closer! I'm thinking of hitting the pool Friday and/or Saturday. Think about it and I'll give you a call.

Jen M said...

That is a cool invitation. Looks like you had a great party.