yay! so where are you living exactly? we need to get together when you get settled. how's the job search going? we have no bites except a part time job at costco. it's a start i guess.
I had no idea you were moving! I hope all is going well with unpacking and settling in and everything. Where in Utah are you? We'll be at my parent's a couple weeks in July. . . I'll keep you posted and maybe we can get together! I really need to meet those little boys. . . .
4 comments:
yay! so where are you living exactly? we need to get together when you get settled. how's the job search going? we have no bites except a part time job at costco. it's a start i guess.
Yeah! it's about time! It's so nice to have you guys back in utah.
I had no idea you were moving! I hope all is going well with unpacking and settling in and everything. Where in Utah are you? We'll be at my parent's a couple weeks in July. . . I'll keep you posted and maybe we can get together! I really need to meet those little boys. . . .
So...I'll chime in too with wondering your whereabouts...(sorry, I'm a bit behind with my blogging these days)
Post a Comment