2 things: CONGRATULATIONS ADAM!! What great news!! Are you guys going to be in UT?Second, how'd you teach Jackson to ride without training wheels?? I need some tips!
Wow! I am so happy for ALL of you!!! Hip-hip-hooray!
Congrats! On both the two-wheeler bike riding and the new job. So glad to hear!!
HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! (for both things!!)
yay!!! congrats to you guys! hopefully our day is soon coming. you must be so relieved. is it with richmond america?
way to go jackson! congrats to adam on the new job!
we are so happy for Adam. It's really wonderful. Tell Jack-Jack I said "Yippee!" and that he such a good, big boy.
That's great news about Adam!!Emily
Post a Comment
8 comments:
2 things: CONGRATULATIONS ADAM!! What great news!! Are you guys going to be in UT?
Second, how'd you teach Jackson to ride without training wheels?? I need some tips!
Wow! I am so happy for ALL of you!!! Hip-hip-hooray!
Congrats! On both the two-wheeler bike riding and the new job. So glad to hear!!
HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! (for both things!!)
yay!!! congrats to you guys! hopefully our day is soon coming. you must be so relieved. is it with richmond america?
way to go jackson! congrats to adam on the new job!
we are so happy for Adam. It's really wonderful.
Tell Jack-Jack I said "Yippee!" and that he such a good, big boy.
That's great news about Adam!!
Emily
Post a Comment