Sunday, August 16, 2009

River Trip

What a time we had at the river this year. Jackson's only complaint was that he did not run the river enough times. We had a wonderful week and came home very dirty. I love our tent. Porter even took naps. The river was not too wild just a fun ride. We did a hike in the tetons to inspiration point at jenny lake. Both boys loved the waterslides in Jackson Hole. Good food and cobler. I am always amazed at how much I love being there and how beautiful it is

















And for anyone that is interested here are the links to our runs through Cahuna:

5 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Man, your boys are getting big. The river looks like a blast...reminds me of the good 'ol days!

julean said...

I love these pictures. It looks like you guys ahd a great time. Thanks for the links to the runs. those shots were awesome!

It was so fun to see you guys on Sunday, too. I'm glad you guys were back by then!

cindave said...

what a fun trip! glad you love your tent. i refuse to go camping ever again until we have a new one. i love the pic of you sleeping. so cute! and so spacious!

AMY said...

I know I don't really need to tell you this because you already know, but... I'M SO JEALOUS!!! What a fun trip and great pics!

Jen M said...

cool pictures! I enjoyed looking at all those very much.