great halloween pics kirsten. Thanks so much for taking those. The kids and i left around 7pm on halloween and went trick or treating. This was the first year my kids where complaining of how cold it was outside after only 30 minutes, they wanted to go back home. Luckily i had the car close by with there coats in the car. I wasn't going to let my kids be party poopers on halloween.
3 comments:
They look awesome! I love the knight and dragon theme. Cute, cute, CUTE!
great halloween pics kirsten. Thanks so much for taking those. The kids and i left around 7pm on halloween and went trick or treating. This was the first year my kids where complaining of how cold it was outside after only 30 minutes, they wanted to go back home. Luckily i had the car close by with there coats in the car. I wasn't going to let my kids be party poopers on halloween.
oops! i just realized jim was just checking his gmail account onto our computer. So it's me Jen who just wrote that message not Tami.
Post a Comment