Monday, November 16, 2009

Snow


This boy loves snow and played outside for hours this weekend. He keeps telling me what a beautiful winter day it is and how he loves how it sparkles. He looked outside today and the snow was melting off the grass and he was all sad. Can't wait for enough snow to go sledding.

4 comments:

Kelly M said...

I love the red cheeks- you can almost feel how cold they are!

Janice said...

Oh how fun! Heber got to play in the snow the other day but he didn't think it was that great. He kept putting his bare hands in it and then yelling at me that it was cold. That and it kept sticking to his boots and he would yell "stuck"

Jen M said...

too cute! jackson your so funny! don't worry jackson you'll have snow to play in again..very soon.

Ray said...

Hey we miss you guys! Jen and I are both serving in primary (while my calling was supposed to be made official today it wasn't so I guess I'm not official yet). She's the music leader and was going to have a violin / cello as part of the Christmas program. . . . you wanna come back for a weekend? :)

Nice pics of the kids - hope all is well! Give our best to Adam, miss that guy.