Um, Kir? Where are you??? Did you get a new phone number? Ryan and I want to hang out, but you never answer your phone. Give me a call... when you get a chance.P.S. Love the pictures!
THAT...IS...AWESOME!!! i especially love the bed head!
I love it! Porter and Jackson are too funny.
CUTE! I wish we could have come to Utah and seen you guys. Hopefully soon. Love your boys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um, Kir? Where are you??? Did you get a new phone number? Ryan and I want to hang out, but you never answer your phone. Give me a call... when you get a chance.
P.S. Love the pictures!
THAT...IS...AWESOME!!! i especially love the bed head!
I love it! Porter and Jackson are too funny.
CUTE! I wish we could have come to Utah and seen you guys. Hopefully soon. Love your boys!
Post a Comment