Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Super Heroes


I thought it was about time Porter had his own cape.

Can you tell how much he looks up to his big brother?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Those are so cute! You are very crafty:) Love the way Porter is looking at Jackson.

cindave said...

they are so stinkin' cute. i can already see how caleb LOVES andersen. he watches his every move and grins ear to ear kicking his legs whenever he's around. i can't wait until they can play together like jackson and porter. so cute!

AMY said...

Wow Kir, do you ever stop? Being crafty that is.
Superhero brothers, does it get any better than that?

julean said...

I love this picture. Those boys are so sweet. The capes are awesome! I was just telling some friends about the capes you've made and how they put my piece-of-extra-fabric-with-a-knot-tied-at-the-top capes to shame. You're such a good mom. And talented too!

Willie K. said...

Oh Ya!

Hey, Kir wondering if you'll do a favor for me with Nat's upcoming b-day? Big 30! Call 775.636.2710 or send me your number via text or email: wkahumoku@gmail.com and I'll try and get in contact with you. Hope you see this before January 31st.