Ok, Ben's little boy (if that's who is in the rocking chair and bathtub with Porter) looks just like him- just like your brothers! Definitely a Madsen. So cute!
Those are cute pictures. That baby is angel, I just loved the picture of her and Adam resting. How fun to have them come over!
I can see that Porter and Heber had so much fun together. these are such great pictures. It's always fun visiting with family.
hi, loving the pics, i want to be there. bums.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok, Ben's little boy (if that's who is in the rocking chair and bathtub with Porter) looks just like him- just like your brothers! Definitely a Madsen. So cute!
Those are cute pictures. That baby is angel, I just loved the picture of her and Adam resting. How fun to have them come over!
I can see that Porter and Heber had so much fun together. these are such great pictures. It's always fun visiting with family.
hi, loving the pics, i want to be there. bums.
Post a Comment