What a cute little peanut! I love the screaming car seat picture. We missed you at the get together at the Schmidts. Hopefully we'll catch up with you soon!
Oh Kir, he's so precious! Is he not a very happy baby? He looks perfectly sweet and content always! I love the one of you and him, Jackson's smile of pure delight, and the picture of him sleeping with the red blanket. What a handsome little guy! Congrats! How early was he?
He's perfect. Congratulations! I laughed out loud at the picture of him in the car seat, he's screaming all the way down to his splayed-out toes. Poor guy! His big brothers look so happy. I just love their beautiful faces. I just wish we were closer so I could hold them all.
cute! awesome baby pics kirsten. Wow i think i may faint kirsten has a new blog post up..(he he) really neal is such a sweet new addition to your family.
He really is a sweet little one, and he smelled so nice! I hope you guys are well on your way to kicking the bug out of your house. Thanks for all the pictures! Neal is such a cutie!
11 comments:
What a cute little peanut! I love the screaming car seat picture. We missed you at the get together at the Schmidts. Hopefully we'll catch up with you soon!
Oh Kir, he's so precious! Is he not a very happy baby? He looks perfectly sweet and content always! I love the one of you and him, Jackson's smile of pure delight, and the picture of him sleeping with the red blanket. What a handsome little guy! Congrats! How early was he?
He's perfect. Congratulations! I laughed out loud at the picture of him in the car seat, he's screaming all the way down to his splayed-out toes. Poor guy! His big brothers look so happy. I just love their beautiful faces. I just wish we were closer so I could hold them all.
Aaron was looking at these and he said his face looks like 'an o-go' What? That means his face is round like how an O goes.
He loves his new cousin and wants to keep looking at the pictures.
Congrats! You are now outnumbered!
He is adorable! Your boys look so excited to see him!
Yea for babies!
cute! awesome baby pics kirsten. Wow i think i may faint kirsten has a new blog post up..(he he) really neal is such a sweet new addition to your family.
Thank you, thank you for the pics. He's a doll! Now to see him in person :)
Congrats!! What a precious little one. It looks like we both received little gifts from heaven for Christmas. By the way, Rachel says Hi to Jackson:)
i was wondering where you went..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
He really is a sweet little one, and he smelled so nice! I hope you guys are well on your way to kicking the bug out of your house. Thanks for all the pictures! Neal is such a cutie!
HOW ADORABLE!!! Congrats!! Wish you guys were closer! xoxo
Post a Comment