Add me!!!
add me!
Um.... yes please. I was so happy to see you are blogging again :) aaknits@yahoo.com (in case you forgot)
Add us
Alexis,Will you send me your email address?Thanks!
cotncandy222 at gmail ... I write it that way in case some kind of hacker is phishing for emails, ya never know!
Just sent you an email!
Um, I'm nit sure if i am added. I can see the blog, but maybe it isn't private yet. Thanks.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Add me!!!
add me!
Um.... yes please. I was so happy to see you are blogging again :)
aaknits@yahoo.com (in case you forgot)
Add us
Alexis,
Will you send me your email address?
Thanks!
cotncandy222 at gmail ... I write it that way in case some kind of hacker is phishing for emails, ya never know!
Just sent you an email!
Um, I'm nit sure if i am added. I can see the blog, but maybe it isn't private yet. Thanks.
Post a Comment