Zipped in a bag that has a first aid kit in it for our car. It was on the dryer and I was putting everything away, and when I moved it, it played its song. Otherwise...we may have never found him. We thought he was gone forever. It was a good surprise.
5 comments:
Where was he?
I was wondering the same thing.
yeah where was he? thats awesome you guys found him. I can tell jackson is loving having him back.
Zipped in a bag that has a first aid kit in it for our car. It was on the dryer and I was putting everything away, and when I moved it, it played its song. Otherwise...we may have never found him. We thought he was gone forever. It was a good surprise.
It is like a member of your family returned! I think I was starting to miss him!
Post a Comment