Monday, December 22, 2008

Heroes

Guess what these superheroes are getting for Christmas?




4 comments:

AMY said...

Awesome! Did you make those? If so, you have some serious skills! We're missing you at Christmas time. How fun would it be to have a big breakfast and break out Dr. Mario?!?

cindave said...

could I come??? i miss you guys too! those capes are AWESOME! i need to get my hands on one of those for andersen. did you make it? if you did, i need some instructions, please! merry christmas kir!

julean said...

Those capes are the best! They will look so cute running around while their capes fly out behind them. Those are impressive, you are so talented! My best version of superhero capes were just longs scraps of fabric that I tied around their necks! Can't wait to see you next week!

CJ said...

WOW! I am in some serious awe of your sewing skills. Were do you come up with those ideas, let alone the time? You rock! Merry Christmas, so glad we get to see you next week.