We are easing back into real life. It has taken me a few days to find the motivation to do everything that gets undone so quickly. But slowly we are going grocery shopping, starting up preschool, playing with friends, and doing laundry. We had a nice vacation and some much needed time with Adam.
5 comments:
He's so cute in that outfit! We are slowly getting back to the normal routine of things too. Atleast you were able to visit with us. Things could have been worse with your sickness. Thanks for the long note on my blog. My kids have so much playing with you kids too. It seems i could get more done ,when porter and jackson were here playing with my two kids. It was nice to have to entertain my kids for a while. We should do it again soon. I hope your feeling better now. It was a fun visit with you guys while it lasted.
I'm so glad we got to see you too. I love that picture of Porter. I'm sorry you were sick. What were your symptoms? Did you get my sickness?!? I'm so sorry! I feel terrible if it ruined your vacation. I tried to stay away from everyone. I really had a hard time not squeezing your boys, though. It was so nice to see you guys.
We had too much fun with you guys while you were here. We miss you already.
i'm so sad that missed you. stupid miscommunications! i'm sure it was my pregnancy brain at work. i was all geared up for a kir fix, and was terribly sad when it didn't work out. sorry!!! i know what you mean about slowly getting back into the swing of things, and we didn't even leave town. good luck recovering! that picture of porter is so cute.
glad you guys had fun in UT - Adam and Chad both came into work and were telling me about it - I'm jealous! As much as we know how hard it is for everyone to come back to CA - it's nice to see everyone back.
Post a Comment