Sunday, January 11, 2009

For Mom

Dearest Mother,

Here are some pictures that I knew that you could not live without. I don't know what I will do with my life when I am not your full time photographer. But everywhere I went I knew you would want a picture of somebody so I did my best. Enjoy!
Ben's Birthday
April's Wedding Reception
Ben with kids at Brookwood
Adam in tight pants (aka Tim's pants). This picture does not do it justice, but you can imagine - tthese were in fact the tightest pants he owns.
Silly boys eating graham crackers
Grandkids talking on skype
Bearded men
Lunch with the aunties
Sweet little Cormac
Cute Dorothy, such a sweet mommy
Gaven's baptism day
Baby Kate
Girls at lunch including Allison's new Micah
Amy and Ryan's home in Lindon and new baby Enoch
Great visit with Grandma Madsen

April and Maddie

Now don't you feel better having seen a recent photo of a lot of people? Good. 
Love, me


2 comments:

AMY said...

I'm not your mom, but I did enjoy those pictures. They were both cute and funny. Does Tim really wear those "skinny jeans"?

madmar said...

That was wonderful darling, yes, I do feel much better; it was so much fun to see everyone. It just makes me want more, but I am ever so thankful for your diligence. I love you! Mom