Jackson took this picture of Porter checking out all the fish. I love the pink cheeks.
Colorful Fish
Kara checking out a catfish
Porter reaching for a penguin swimming by
So it was a pretty interesting museum, especially because it had an exploratorium, a rainforest, and an aquarium. Lots of fun things to see. My favorite was frogs that looked like leaves. Also there was a good play area. And it is brand new so everything is new and clean. Very fun day.
2 comments:
what a fun place!! that looks awesome. Andersen would LOVE it!
i just read your comment on my blog - we definitely need to make sure we get together next time you're in town. I was so sad I missed you guys, and that I didn't get to see your baby! I know he's not super little anymore, but I'm sad that i've never even met him! next time we WILL make it happen!
cool! I love those pictures!! Looks and sounds like it was a very fun place to visit. I wish i could have come too! Especially in san francisco too! yep, i'll try not too cry too much!!
Post a Comment