We are on the Letter P this week for preschool. We are finally getting back into preschool good this week since Christmas vacation. Letter O and N were kind of a hit and miss. We did a little bit. This week we've done better at doing activities. Next week I want to do better at reading more books. Our library is in a temporary location and I don't enjoy going there so that makes it trickier. But I can just put books on hold and pick them up. P has been fun with puddles, pancakes, popcorn balls, penguins, patterns and pine cone owls. Hopefully we can pull off a pizza party in pajamas with Dad tonight. But next week is Q...I'm not sure I have enough ideas for a full week. So if anyone has any grand ideas let me know.
7 comments:
that is so awesome, kir. do you have a book you follow? if you do, please tell me what it is. i'm feeling like andersen is hitting an age where i should do more stuff like that.
You're such a good mom, Kir!!!!
Queen Esther : http://www.coloring.ws/esther.htm
Find the Queen's jewels: hide fake jewels in a sandbox & let him find them
Make a quail (bird) feeder: http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/birdcrafts.html
I had Q one year for our joyschool...that was a tricky one!
you could talk about quilts and where they come from....he could make his own little one.
what about making a picture using Q-tips. either glueing them on a page, or using them to dip in the paint.
quarters...you can glue them on a piece of paper, and then put another paper on top to do some rubbings.
quarterback...a whole day of football
quack like a duck
questions...who, what, where, when, why, how
quick
quiet...go outside, and listen to see what is quiet...a bug crawling? a plane?
quill
quicksand...how do you make quicksand? where do you find it?
quart...how much is a quart really? how many balls fit in a quart jar?
ok...sorry that was a bunch of odd things. Just got thinking about the letter q.
sorry...just thought of two more.
quantity
quorum...maybe for FHE
I love it - those are some great ideas. There is quite a bit that I could do for Q. Thanks for your help!
I say that you do a lot of Q-uiet time....I am sure that will go over very well at your place...ha ha...the science academy was really cool even though it was really crowded.
Post a Comment