Fair warning: this is a lot of Porter
I was worried I might not have as many pictures of Porter seeing as he is the second child, but apparently I am doing okay.
I wanted to do a video for his birthday and after Adam and I watched it we both teared up, but he is our darling little boy. We thought that anyone might like this who doesn't get enough of this boys chubby cheeks and big blue eyes. Enjoy.
Porter is 1 from kirsten jurgens on Vimeo.
7 comments:
Good job Kirsten! It was very good! I think I have enough pictures of Jessica, but I am sure that I did not do a good job taking enough pictures of Lauren. I have done better recently, but there was a stretch for a month, when we moved, that I know I didn't get any pictures. Again, great job on the video. I need you to teach me all of your secrets!
Kirsten, this is just beautiful. He is so adorable, what a great birthday gift for him (and for all of us who truly can't get enough of his chubby cheeks and big blue eyes) Wonderful video!
Kirsten that was so adorable! I loved every minute of it.
Wow, Kirsten, that was so much fun for Dad and I to see; Dad commented that you really do know how to make a good video--ausgezeitnet! Those will be so wonderful to see in the years to come as well as right now! We truly don't get enough of Porter so we really appreciated that!
I forgot that he started out so small!
Great video kirsten.You did an awesome job on that. I loved the music too!
Okay, you're going to have to tell me how you do those videos. They're absolutely perfect.
Post a Comment