that was a sweet! sledding video. I loved jackson excitement. Now i wish my kids were there too to join in the fun. Though we did later at the school. I just wish it wasn't so cold when we went outside with you guys. Also if my kids had more proper snow clothes. things might be a little better.
6 comments:
that is so awesome...I love it
I do believe, Ms. Kirsten, that you are one of the most creative people I know.
that is so cute!
that was a sweet! sledding video. I loved jackson excitement. Now i wish my kids were there too to join in the fun. Though we did later at the school. I just wish it wasn't so cold when we went outside with you guys. Also if my kids had more proper snow clothes. things might be a little better.
it sure was fun having all the grandkids here playing and sledding. what a great movie
Awesome! That's it - we are going to Tahoe!
Post a Comment