too cute! they are both very funny!
that's cute!
What a riot! They come in and wake you up and then go back to sleep; they sure are precious though, aren't they?
that is hilarious! ONE time Andersen has gotten in my bed and actually gone back to sleep. they are VERY cute!
So very cute! They look so comfy-cozy in your bed. I love that they are so close.
They truly are two peas in a pod! I love looking at all the adorable pictures you capture of their adventures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
too cute! they are both very funny!
that's cute!
What a riot! They come in and wake you up and then go back to sleep; they sure are precious though, aren't they?
that is hilarious! ONE time Andersen has gotten in my bed and actually gone back to sleep. they are VERY cute!
So very cute! They look so comfy-cozy in your bed. I love that they are so close.
They truly are two peas in a pod! I love looking at all the adorable pictures you capture of their adventures.
Post a Comment