motorcycle rides
climbing trees
bike rides
up high in the closet
jackson took many pictures of his back trying to run and be in the picture in time...
so, i taught him to use the timer
and now we have a lot
of silly faces
from everyone
Porter is currently champion at making messes quickly. Current favorites: baggies, tupperware, clothing, and toilet paper (i hate having to use unraveled tp)
playing knights
helping dad put some cars in his car collection - jackson cannot figure out why he has so many cars in boxes

adam finally went to the dr for his eye and his some ointment to try to get rid of the stye. If not they will cut, cut, cut. He will have to start doing hot compresses at night so as to prevent them
5 comments:
About the toilet paper: Waste not, want not! :)
I know I say this all the time, but can you move to Utah so we can do stuff together?!? Like bike rides with the kids.
i hate using unrolled-then-rolled-again tp too! that and kleenexes that had to get stuffed back into the box.
I love these pics. Can I just say that I also hate using unrolled tp as well. I'm sure there are many boys who could not understand why Adam has so many cars still in their boxes either. We are getting very excited to have Adam and Jackson come to our house and Jackson to stay for a super-long sleepover! We were just talking about that this morning. We can't wait!
those are all cute pictures. I like the one of jackson up in the closet, very funny! yeah why does adam have so many cars in boxes? If i was a little kid, i wouldn't want all those cars put away. I hope adam's eye is doing better.
Post a Comment