We went outside just before dinner last night, while it was sprinkling rain. Jackson enjoyed riding through the puddles and Porter wanted in on the action. So we put rain boots on him that cover his knees, but somehow he still maneuvered around. Well, he did fall on his booty as you can see.
Porter and I are still recovering from our trip to Germany. Keeping my eyes open until I can get the kids to bed is rough. I don't even remember last night. We had such a wonderful time seeing my parents. It was so fun to have Adam and Jackson meet us at the airport. The boys were laughing and giggling, so happy to see each other again.
4 comments:
That picture of Porter's muddy bum is so cute! I'm glad that you are all back together again and that everyone's healthy. I hope you recover from your jet lag soon!
i have no jet lag, just pregnancy, but keeping my eyes open until bed time has become quite the feat lately too! what a fun trip, and i am expecting pictures of germany soon. we're very jealous you went to germany. dave served his mission there, and i would LOVE to go. and porter is so cute with his little curls!!
Ok, that top picture is so perfect- muddy buns, tall boots, blonde curls- CUTE! And I didn't know you went to Germany- please post pictures and details!!
So cute! great pictures!! I love porter's chubby cheeks! So how was germany? What kind of things did you all do there? I'm happy you guys are back safe.
Post a Comment