Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treehouse bunkbed


I forgot to put up a picture of the boys new bed. Jackson is sleeping on top and Porter will sleep on the other bed when he is ready. It is a fun place for the boys to play. We got a rope ladder and I just made the banner to go underneath. I made it out of felt and it only took like 20 minutes. I love it because it reminds me of a tortoise and the hare puzzle I had when I was young.

3 comments:

cindave said...

those bunkbeds are awesome! adam made them, right?? i'd love to have something like that when caleb is old enough. we have some handmedown bunkbeds, but yours are cooler! and fun hiking pics too!

Jen M said...

The new kids bed looks great! I'm sure jackson and porter are having a blast. very cool!

kara schmidt said...

Love the bed! Your backpacking trip looked amazing...Maybe we will have to go with you next summer.....