Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We survived this

Beautiful Storm
A few little hail storms came through
Hanging out in the trees for cover while the rain passes
Cool tree (that will take the lightening, right?)
watching the clouds roll by

So our first backpacking trip with the boys happened to coincide with a wonderful storm. Tim helped convince us that a little rain wouldn't hurt us and kindly drove with us, hiked with us and then left us there. I'm so glad that he convinced us to go. We had such a found trip rain and all. I don't think we will forgot our little adventure.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you got to go backpacking. Looks like you had a fun trip. Ben and I keep talking about how we need to go. I suppose it will have to wait a little while, maybe next summer.