Yum and fun! I think I could use some homemade salsa AND some Pride and Prejudice in my life. I better bet busy.
I was just looking for salsa recipes today! If you can bring the recipe tomorrow! I would love a tried and tested recipe rather than the one I found in my random cook book.
The salsa looks good. How did it turn out?
I wish these blogs had "like" buttons on them! That would rock.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yum and fun! I think I could use some homemade salsa AND some Pride and Prejudice in my life. I better bet busy.
I was just looking for salsa recipes today! If you can bring the recipe tomorrow! I would love a tried and tested recipe rather than the one I found in my random cook book.
The salsa looks good. How did it turn out?
I wish these blogs had "like" buttons on them! That would rock.
Post a Comment