Monday, July 28, 2008

I promise he had fun



Contrary to the look on his face, Jackson had fun. We went to a climbing gym and let  Jackson climb as much as he wanted. He stole the show and had crowds watching him. We let him go as high as he wanted, which was usually a few feet higher than Adam. He also had a good time bouldering with the boys and falling on the crash pads. My camera ran out of batteries after these first pictures when he was trying to figure out how to come down, so this is all we got. What a fun night though. Adam and I had so much fun. We were so crazy we even went to Denny's to get some french fries and ice cream. We almost felt like we were in college again. What fun.

1 comment:

kara schmidt said...

I am so sad we were out of town the one time you all decide to go climbing! Would have loved to be there