We didn't buy the Jurgens out this time! Everyone teases me at work about all my friends buying out the garage sale. _ I hope it stays small but it was tons of fun (and you got some SWEET stuff)
I think that you should get a commission from bringing in all that business. We definitely swept them clean. Can't wait til September when we go thinking that there isn't anything we need and we won't be able to resist the deals. So excited to see your bike.
2 comments:
We didn't buy the Jurgens out this time! Everyone teases me at work about all my friends buying out the garage sale. _ I hope it stays small but it was tons of fun (and you got some SWEET stuff)
Kara,
I think that you should get a commission from bringing in all that business. We definitely swept them clean. Can't wait til September when we go thinking that there isn't anything we need and we won't be able to resist the deals. So excited to see your bike.
Post a Comment