I am so happy that Porter is beginning to REALLY look like his grandfather when he was a wee babe...he must be at least 40% me...thanks for these great blogs. love dad.
So do I! It has been really fun as he has been eating foods to wash off his face, because it feels totally different then washing Jackson's. He is all cheeks!
Grandpa,
He is one lucky boy. Glad you enjoy and figured out how to say hello!
4 comments:
Porter I just want to kiss the little cheeks!!
I am so happy that Porter is beginning to REALLY look like his grandfather when he was a wee babe...he must be at least 40% me...thanks for these great blogs. love dad.
Natalie,
So do I! It has been really fun as he has been eating foods to wash off his face, because it feels totally different then washing Jackson's. He is all cheeks!
Grandpa,
He is one lucky boy. Glad you enjoy and figured out how to say hello!
Porter is darling1!! And wetsuits for the little guys?? So cute!!
Post a Comment