So I got up the guts to go out in the ocean by myself because it was pretty calm. Everyone else had packed up to go home, so Adam stayed in with the kids. And while I was out I had just gone over a wave and the water was low and there was a seal right there. It was cool to see, but made me feel far too vulnerable to be out there by myself. So I went back in. And next time I will bring somebody out with me. (I was trying to get Jackson to come out with me because it was a nice ride, but he opted to stay dry and warm on the beach).

6 comments:
i can't get over how big your kids are getting. they are so cute and you and Adam look like you are having a wonderful time. I'll bet your parents love this blog. I can hardly wait to see you guys in a bit. Rona
hi kirsten, this looks you had a really fun time. we sure miss you guys. thanks so much for the bike. it actually fits caleb, so noah got his old bike! we love you guys! julean
Crap -- I didn't know you had a blog!! How fun!! You have two kids now?!?!? I'll be checking in pretty regularly now...(hopefully you're okay with that)
Cool that you got to meet up with a seal! Looks like a blast.
Kirsten, are you guys ever not doing something fun?!? You make us a little bit jealous. We would very much like to see you when you come to Utah. Love, Us
Friend Amy,
Yes 2 kids. And don't worry I've been checking out your blog forever. And meaning to talk to you, and I totally thought that I wrote you back a long, long time ago...and now I don't think that I did. But welcome and I will do better.
Cousin Amy (who is actually a dear, dear friend),
Funny, because I was checking out all the fun things that you are doing in Utah and thinking, wouldn't it be nice to live so close and do fun things with you. I guess that you always want what you do not have. Because I was feeling a little jealous of you. I can't wait to see you.
Julean,
So happy that the bike worked. Adam was so excited to fix it up and give it to someone who could use it. It seemed like such a waste to throw it away. We've enjoyed seeing pictures of the boys.
Rona,
The boys are big. And we are having a wonderful time. There are still frustrations for Adam at work and we truly wish we were not still in these apartments, but we feel blessed and are trying to take advantage of the stuff here while we are here. We love you and are so happy that you have enjoyed seeing these little boys in action.
Natalie,
I am thinking maybe we should move to Reno and be close to you. How much fun it would be to see you all the time. I do feel that a Tahoe trip and perhaps a beach trip are in order. Have fun on your cruise. Your boys are going to be so happy and love it so much. You will have a blast and I can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment