Today is Halloween and we made some applesauce. Add in a small storm last night with thunder and lightening. Plus seeing some fall colors in Yosemite makes it almost feel like fall.
Our camera has a color accent and a color swap that I like to play around with. I don't think that I could change them back to full color when I choose that setting. However if I had photoshop and took them in color I could probably create a picture like that. Or if I took the pictures in a raw format I think that I could change it to be however I wanted. But I just switch it to this format if there is a color I want to capture and it is quick and fun. I always like how they turn out.
4 comments:
cute pic of jackson. So did you guys do alot of trick or treating? Did you come home with lots of candy?
I know you said that your camera takes the pictures like that, but could you change them to full color? I think that is a really cool feature!
I really like that picture, Kirsten, it is very nice. I didn't know that your camera does that--that is neat!
Our camera has a color accent and a color swap that I like to play around with. I don't think that I could change them back to full color when I choose that setting. However if I had photoshop and took them in color I could probably create a picture like that. Or if I took the pictures in a raw format I think that I could change it to be however I wanted. But I just switch it to this format if there is a color I want to capture and it is quick and fun. I always like how they turn out.
Post a Comment