Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wish I were there

If you live in Utah go now.

I wish that I was there so that I could pick up some good things. I thought about driving through the night. I could hardly sleep thinking about all the good deals that I am missing. Someone pick up something good for me.
 J.Crew Warehouse Sale at Thanksgiving Point

Crew for Less
J. Crew Warehouse Sale hosted by DownEast Outfitters
Wednesday 1- a.m. - 10 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (additional 20% off)
The Barn at Thanksgiving Point
Take I-15 exit 284 and head west; the barn is near the Thanksgiving Point water tower

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wish I knew you wanted me to look because we went there on Tuesday. Sorry!

kirsten said...

did they have good stuff?

Sarah said...

I was looking for furniture and they didn't have much of that, but they had a TON of clothes. When you walked in they gave you a large plastic garbage bag (I'm talking 30 gallon size). There were people who had two of these full! They had a ton of clothes, and the prices were good, but I really didn't look too much because there was no place to try on things and you couldn't return it once you bought it.