Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pause


I love it when this boy takes a break from jumping off of couches and tables to draw. Because most of the time he is going a million miles a minute. 

Breakfast conversation today:
K:  Will you say the prayer for breakfast?
J: Yes, but I will do it quick so I don't miss Clifford

Hhhhhmmmm. Well I guess it is an improvement over him thinking that we only pray when our food is hot so that it has time to cool.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! well he atleast has his priorities. clifford is very important . j/k.. he's sooo cute!

cindave said...

that's so funny! i know what you mean about the blessed pauses! they are few and far between. gotta love little boys.

Lanes said...

I love it! And the mile a minute boy...I can relate! They keep us hopping!

Kelly M said...

That's exactly what my kids think about prayers! Sometimes they ask to pray again when the food is still hot after the prayer. . . we're still working on getting over that around here. :)

Cute, cute Jackson!

Sylvia said...

ha ha ha, that is too funny! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones...