I have pretty much relied heavily on this blog, but changed things according to interests and what we have available, what books I can get that week, etc. But I have used the basic structure that they do.
I have been using Starfall for a while and I was impressed at how easily Jackson picked up on it and could navigate around. We use the calendar and whatever letter we are on that week first thing every day.
And I just found this website that has a lot of good projects to do with kids.
I think most of all this will give Jackson a better understanding of all the letters (rather than the ones we happen to talk about) and something to look forward to each day. It has come in handy as a good motivator to be good so that we can do preschool that day.
2 comments:
ok, NOW you're just starting to make me sick!! you are so...GOOD! slow down already! alright, that's my jealous i-want-to-be-her attitude. really i think you are amazing and should keep up the GREAT work.
Kirtsen, That is so cool! I just love what your doing. You have inspired me to do more with Jason. I even went on the websites you talked about. They are great. I hope to figure out a fun program with Jason! What lucky boys you have!
Post a Comment