
How does it work that Jackson wakes us all up early and somehow hows the energy to throw a tantrum (at 6 am? you've got to be kidding me). I was not on top of my game at this hour. So after tears and screams (dare I look my neighbors in the eyes ever again?) and prayers and songs, everybody is awake. So.....
Now I have this happy little bundle of joy to entertain
and.....
Jackson goes back to sleep! I was not very happy at all. It was a rough morning. But....

later that afternoon Jackson brings me a note that he wrote (scribbled). He tells me that it says, "Dear Mom, you are the best mama ever!"
And....
all is forgiven,
but please wait until after 8 am next time you want to have a fit.
2 comments:
oooooooh. that makes me feel just a little bit better about my evening. ugh. but i didn't get a "best mama ever" note, so all is not forgiven yet. :)
He's a sweet boy. I've never gotten a "best mama ever" note either. That's so cute!
Post a Comment