Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ever had one of those days?

  • long lines at grocery store
  • emergency bathroom trip after waiting in long lines
  • back in long lines
  • bouncing fussy baby
  • peanut m&m's emerge after we've checked out
  • give back m&m's (even though I could use some about now)
  • boy falls out of cart as he is trying to get back in
  • holding two fussy boys
  • check wounds
  • get out fast

7 comments:

julean said...

That is the funniest thing, well, now it is. (I wouldn't have said that to you at the time) And yes, yes and Yes!, I feel your pain, I really do. You deserve those peanut m&m's! Love, j

CJ said...

YUP.
Sorry that you had one. Make a smoothie, it made me feel better tonight. That and the peanut butter M&Ms that I bought last week, forgot I had and rediscovered this evening. Mmmm. Hope no one was too badly banged up.

Sylvia said...

Poor Kir, I feel you!! I just don't even try grocery shopping with them anymore.

cindave said...

i only have the one, and it's getting harder and harder to maneuver. i feel for you. i like the smoothie and M&M idea though. do that!

AMY said...

Now that Maddie is in preschool, I try to do all of my shopping while she's in school, so I only have one kid with me. It works out nicely. But the first time I took both of my girls shopping ended with me in tears. I was sure I would never be able to leave the house again. So, yeah... I've had one of those days.

Amy said...

Unfortunately YES I've had at least 18 of those days!!! (Throw another kid in the mix -- makes it more fun that way.)

Ray said...

hmmmm... sounds like last saturday for me... gotta love it! my mom keeps saying there will come a day when i will miss this. i'm still waiting...